Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Baby Cards

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Today I have two baby cards for you!





The set Sweets & Treats is actually a Christmas sets but there are a lot of images you can use all year round. Especially the bear is much too cute to use him just on Christmas cards. So I thought of occassions to make a card with the bear and I thought it's the perfect image for a boby card.





I started by creating the background. I die cut two rectangles from white cardstock and added some ink blending. Then I used the same inks and stamped some clouds. I also stamped clouds with white pigment ink - I love this subtle effect. To finish the background I spritz some water on it to get these bleeched effects.


While the backgrounds dried I stamped, coloured with Copics and fussy cut the bears.

All that was left to do then was to stamp the sentiment and assemble the card. For a finishing touch I added some stars to the pink card and some Nuvo drops to the turquoise one.





We have two challenges to play along: One on the blog (see on the sidebar) and one in our Facebook group. Can't wait to see your creations.




      

No comments:

Post a Comment