Sunday, March 25, 2018

Slider Video Tutorial


Hi Everyone!

Today I have a slider tutorial for you! Hope you'll like it!










While looking through my stamps my eyes got caught on this little party hat, and I just couldn't stop thinking about how it looked like a cheese! And just needed to make a pile of cheese in the cart on the same stamp set, Cart Full Of Treasures, but you can't have cheese if you don't have a mouse. So I dived into my stash once again, and found this adorable little mouse on the Where Your Heart Is stamp set. And of course I needed to add some movement. And that's how the card came together.









To see how I put the card together see the video below.







STAMPS:
Cart Full Of Treasures
Where Your Heart Is

COPICS:
Mouse & Koala: C0, C2, C4, C6, C8, C9, E57, E59, E49, B91, B93, B95, R30, R32
Cart & Cheese: B91, B93, B95, Y13, Y15, Y17, C0, C2, C4, C6, C8, C10

Polychromos:
White, Payne's Grey, Cold Grey IV, Cold Grey II, Black, Ivory, Sky Blue, Light Ultramarine, Ultramarine, Dark Cadmium Yellow, Dark Chrome Yellow, Burnt Siena, Walnut Brown, Dark Flesh, Light Flesh






You can put anything in the cart, the stamp comes with flowers, gifts, moving boxes and baby koalas, but with a little masking you can fill it with any other stamps. Combining stamp sets are always fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment