Friday, March 23, 2018

Hi there!
Samantha here today, and I was feeling Easter festive this time! 



     

Eeeeee! I LOVE those little guys!!!! They're SOOOOO CUTE!! I only send Easter cards out to close family/friends, do you send Easter cards?


Let's make this card together!

- stamp and color your images! I colored my image with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers!
- once dry, fussy cut out!
- on a separate piece of cardstock, choose your favorite colors in paint! I used Distress Ink Paint Dabbers! It was so easy to swipe on the color! But you could do the same thing with paint and a brush!



- the sentiments were combined and heat embossed in black
- and the two critters on the side were popped up with foam tape


Adding the color swipes to the background of the card was SO EASY! I just chose some of my favorite colors and swiped them along the cardstock! You could easily use that technique to add color and fun to your backgrounds in a flash!


Those cheeky little egg-critters are from Eggstarordinary Egg Hunt! And they are MY FAVORITE! Ha! I use them ALL THE TIME! My favorite is using them for birthday cards!

    

There are so many fun challenges going on - check out the Create a Smile Friends and Family Facebook group for all of the details and fun!


~Samantha


1 comment: