Friday, February 9, 2018

Thank You Today and Always

Hi there!
Samantha with you, and today I have a funky rainbow thank you card!





     

I honestly feel like I have to make a project with this set every other project...it's just GORGEOUS and I can't stop loving it!


Let's make this card!

- I started by heat embossing the image in black onto a piece of watercolor paper
- then I added color with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
- once that was dry, I added some glitter with stickles to the inside parts of the images! SO SPARKLY!



- heat emboss the sentiment and attach image on a separate piece of white cardstock

- attached with foam tape
- finish with sequins!


I can't resist a rainbow...you know that! But imagine how BEAUTIFUL this stamp set would look colored in with a monochromatic look! Wow! Yes, it would be amazing!


I mentioned it before, and I am sticking to it, the Decorated Wishes stamp set is GORGEOUS! I could use it on EVERYTHING. Stunning! I finished off the card with those incredible Pretty Pink Posh sequins (also available in the shop)! 

    

Have you seen the newest dies/stencils released a few weeks ago? Check it all out here!! And check out these AWESOME worldwide shipping rates too!


~Samantha


No comments:

Post a Comment