Raluca here with a new card showcasing the adorable "Doctor's Helpers" stamp set.
It's that time of the year when almost everyone is sick, so this type of card is perfect to give away as a gift along with some baked goodies, tea or soup.
* First I stamped the images on some white cardstock, colored them using Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut them.
* Next, I die cut a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle and added a lot of dots using Spectrum Noir markers in the upper part of the panel.
* I die cut from vellum a circle using one of the "Postage Edge Circles" dies and mounted it on the panel.
* I mounted the images on the vellum circle and then I white embossed a sentiment on a pink strip of cardstock.
* I adhered the strip below the vellum circle and mounted the entire panel on a light pink card base using craft foam.
* I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,