Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Underwater Tags

Hey stampers, Anni here!
Today I have three tags to show!





I still felt inspired by the last challenge called Tag It (I'm sorry, it's over), so I wanted to make some tags. And I am totally in love with alcohol inks right now that's why I had to include them in my project.





  • I started by creating an alcohol background. I used alcohol inks and blender solution. 
  • From that background I die cut three tags.
  • As it looked like water I decided to go with matching images. I stamped, coloured and fussy cut them.
  • For the sentiments I was inspired by the current challenge (it started today). The theme is For Someone Special. The meaning of the sentiments is "For You", "Friends Like You are the best" and  "Feel hugged".
  • I added some details as rhinestones, hearts and Nuvo drops.
  • I finished the tags by adding some twine to them.



Don't forget to play along in our new challenge.




         



No comments:

Post a Comment