Today I am back sharing a card featuring the set Gute Aussichten / A Friendly Turn.
Does that happen to you, too? Christmas is over and you haven't used all these super cute winter themed stamp sets? Well, it happened to me. Gute Aussichten / A Friendly Turn was one of these sets. So I decided to make a card for a friend who's birthday is in January.
- Die cut a tag from white alcohol marker friendly paper.
- Stamp the ferrris wheel on it and color it with alcohol marker - also colour the background.
- Stamp the ferris wheel another time on a die cut rectangle, this time not in black but in a more subtle colour.
- Stamp the sentiment as well on the rectangle.
- Add the name of the birthday girl (or boy) under the sentiment.
- Assemble the card and add some sequins.