I have another "clean and simple" card for you.
I love crafty challenges and this card is inspired by the current Create A Smile Facebook Challenge "clean and simple".
- take your stencil and add color with Distress Inks and a blending tool. I used two shades of vintage pink to create this look. Play around with light and heavy pressure and rotate your stencil once to get more rays.
- stamp the heart on some white paper and cut it out
- add Distress Ink to the heart using a blending tool. Keep the color light in the middle and heavier on the edges.
- adhere the heart to the panel with some foam tape
- stamp your sentiment
- color in the dots with a white gel pen
Get more out of your stencils by rotating them. It's super easy but looks so cool. :-)
focal point stencil / color your heart out
We have fun challenges going on on the blog as well as on Facebook. We'd love to see what you create!
Have a happy day!