Samantha here again, and I have one last holiday card to share!!
This card was super fun, and easy to make!! A perfect design if you want to make more than one at a time!
Let's make this card!
- ink up the large, solid circle stamp with blue ink (I used Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink) and stamp onto your card front
- clean the stamp.and using a water-based marker, loosely draw the continents of the world! I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, and as you can see, the shape of the countries don't have to be exact! Ha!
- stamp the colored green 'world' over your stamped blue circle!
- next, stamp the stars image - my favorite!!
- once everything is dry, hear emboss part of the sentiment in white on top of the world image and the other half of the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock
- pop up the strip of black cardstock with foam tape and add the sequins!
You can create so many fun images with the large, solid circle on this stamp set! I have so many ideas to try out! Just remember, when you're coloring/stamping onto that circle stamp, do it in the reverse!! Ha! My first 'globe' image turned out with the continents in the wrong hemispheres! ooops!
I used the adoooooorable and super versatile Season's Greetings stamp set! LOVE it!!! I also used the super pretty Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Stars!