Thursday, December 14, 2017

quick advent scrapbook layout

Hello everyone, Nicole here.

From time to time I make scrapbook pages and this one is my newest.








I took these pictures some days ago and I liked them so much, I knew they would find a home on a scrapbook page. Because christmas time is a bit busy around here, I only had a few minutes for crafting (this page took about 15 minutes) but these ornament stamps are so pretty and big, they were perfect to make it a quick and easy but festive page.




  1. arrange the photos the way you like it
  2. arrange the ornaments, make sure your layout is well balanced
  3. glue the pictures down
  4. stamp the ornaments (I used mint pigment ink)
  5. take a pen and draw lines to make it look like your ornaments are hanging from the pictures or the top of your page - use a ruler ;-)
  6. choose a word that you want to highlight and use alpha stickers to write it down
  7. take a pen you like and write some personl words (you can skip this step, because the page looks pretty even without them)
  8. I added two stamped sentiments 
  9. take small stamps like the snowflakes and the stars to decorate your page and fill some empty spots
You could go on with decorating and writing and so on and so forth... but as I said... I did not have so much time ;-)


Alpha stickers are a quick, colorful and fun way to highlight words. They are a great if you do not have the time for big and beautiful hand lettering. You can perfectly personalize your scrapbook pages with these stickers.



Delicate Decorations / Schöne Bescherung / Alpha Stickers


We love to see what you create! Show us your creations on Instagram @createasmilestamps or on the Create A Smile Friends & Family Facebook page.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a happy day,




No comments:

Post a Comment