Welcome back to our crafty space.
Raluca here with a new card showcasing the absolutely adorable "Bear Mail" stamp set.
- I stamped all the images for the card, colored them using alcohol markers and colored pencils and fussy cut them. I stretched the bear stamp ad colored it as a cute Panda bear.
- I prepared a teal panel from cardstock and ink blended some Distress Ink Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot. I die cut some falling snow using a die from my stash. You can also use the fabulous "Winter Day" stencil from Create a Smile for the falling snow.
- I cut some snow hills from white cardstock and adhered them to the panel.
- I mounted all my images using foam tape and added a sentiment white embossed on a piece of white cardstock colored with alcohol markers matching the pink from my images.
- I glued the panel on a white card base leaving two white borders on the sides.
And my card was done. Love how this bear looks colored as a Panda!
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,