Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Santa was clumsy!

Hi crafty friends and welcome back to our crafty space.
Raluca here with a new card showcasing the "Santa Clumsy" stamp set from the new Create a Smile Stamps release.





This new stamp set is absolutely adorable and so funny! And it's so easy to create a Christmas card that can make a big effect!


First step I prepared a blue navy panel die cut with one of the stitched rectangles. For more effect I added white splatters all over it imitating snow! Next I die cut two snow hills and mounted them on the panel. Then I stamped the images and colored them using alcohol markers and colored pencils.


After the images were colored I fussy cut them and added them to the panel. I stamped the sentiments, trimmed them to two small strips and glued them to the panel.
Next I mounted the panel to a white card base using craft foam and my card was done.





There is currently a MAIL CALL!!
We just LOVE our new office, but some more decoration would be nice... Would you like to create a smile on our faces and also see YOUR card displayed in our headquarter?
We'd love to receive some beautiful Christmas projects using Create A Smile products.

Please send them to:
Create A Smile
Merremstr. 21
47053 Duisburg
Germany
We'll of course be sharing the received projects - on Instagram, Facebook and on our blog!

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca


No comments:

Post a Comment