With Christmas less than a month away the Christmas card production is running high over here in my crafting area! Today I have two simple Christmas card to show you.
There are always people under our friends and family you need elegant Christmas cards for. These cute critters that I like so much don't seem to fit for these kind of people. That is when the set Delicate Decorations comes in handy - perfect for traditional and elegant cards.
- Stamp and heat emboss the baubles in white on vellum.
- Colour them from the backside with alcohol markers.
- Die cut a frame using two of the Double Stitched Rectangles.
- Add silver twine to create strings for the baubles.
- Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment in silver on a stripe of white cardstock.
- Assemble the card.
There are still some products on sale - up to 30% off. Just click here.