Saturday, November 25, 2017

Furry Up! Christmas is close!

Hi Everyone!

Marika here with a new card and video. It's slowly creeping towards Christmas so I thought it would be nice with a Christmas card.





My absolute favorite stamps from Create A Smile is the monster sets, they are super adorable! So I knew I wanted to play with the new Beast Feast set. I also new that I wanted to do some mask blending for a circular motif, and when thinking about what colours to use the copic BGs are cool and perfect for a christmas/winter card. The BGs also work awesome together with Peacock Feathers Oxide Ink, which in turn work great in a galaxy background.  And then the card just came together.





To see how I put the card together and get loads of tips and tricks watch the video below:




When embossing over oxide inks, dry the ink first with your heat tool and then add some versamark as the oxide inks arn't always as wet as you want and the embossing powder might not stick enough.



Beast Feast

Copic:
BG10, BG32, BG15, BG49
B60, B63
YG01, YG05, YG09, G19

No comments:

Post a Comment