Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Thinking of You


Hi crafty friends and welcome back to our crafty space.
Raluca here with a new card showcasing the "Cart full of treasures" stamp set from Create a Smile Stamps.





I'm in love with these cute koalas so I enjoy coloring them and playing with them. You can create so many scenes and you can color them in so many different color combos.

First I stamped the images and colored them using Nuvo markers and then I fussy cut them. Next, I stamped the sentiment on a white panel and then I die cut a square. I ink blended some Peacock Feathers Distress Ink on it and glue it to the panel and added a die cut square frame. I'll link to a beautiful square die from Create a Smile down below.
I added everything to the panel and my card was done! Such an easy card to make and such a lovely result!









There is currently a MAIL CALL!!
We just LOVE our new office, but some more decoration would be nice... Would you like to create a smile on our faces and also see YOUR card displayed in our headquarter?
We'd love to receive some beautiful projects using Create A Smile products.

Please send them to:
Create A Smile
Merremstr. 21
47053 Duisburg
Germany 
We'll of course be sharing the received projects - on Instagram, Facebook and on our blog! 

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

6 comments: