Monday, October 9, 2017

Thanks, ...for everything you do.

Hi there it's Anja again. I hope you enjoyed our new release past Friday and were able to lay your hands on some of the great new stamps. Today I will show you a card with some older stamps but also very versatile and beautiful.

 
 





I wanted to try several techniques I found on the internet and corporated them into this card. Over at Jennifer Mcquire's blog there was a multiple color stamping technique which I used for the THANKS word. The other technique was stamping the sentiment in swirl.






As Always I started with a topfolded cardbase and diecut a panel with the rectangle die.
First I stamped the sentiment by bending it onto my acrylic stampblock and by repeadetly stamping it I created a swirl.
I stamped several flower and leaves images onto some watercolor paper and colored them with some zig clean  color brush pencils. Cut them leaving some white space. I stamped the word THANKS with three different colors and also cut it leaving some white ouline.
Adhered everything to the panel and finished the card with some sequins and some accents with a white gelpen.
Glued the panel onto the cardbase and I liked the outcome of the card.






Stamps;

In bloom, Magic flowers Mini thanks en time to say thanks.



Cool cuts (dies)

Double stitched rectangles.









We love to see what you come up with and please visit the create a smile shop for lots and lots other great supplies.

Have a great week;

Hugs Anja

6 comments: