Sunday, October 8, 2017

Many Thanks

Hi everyone! Today, I've set myself a change to only use one die. So, I hope you'll be inspired to look through your dies and make something like this. My motto is always "stretching your materials".


I've started by die-cutting as many "thanks" die-cuts as I need to cover the card base. When that is done, I took one of the die-cuts and colour it in rainbow order, of course ;), and stuck that down first. 

Then I used the plain white die-cuts to behind filling up the card. I try not to have them the same from the top line to the bottom so it seems like it's a patterned paper. 

Add those little enamel dots to match the rainbow and you're done. I love the white on white look as it makes it seems like it's been embossed with words. 




Prima Watercolours


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. Love the faux dry embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!!! Love how the rainbow thanks really pops among all of the white on white!!! Will definitely give this technique a try sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow !! That's such a great colourful card !! Any rainbow card always makes me feel happy!!

    ReplyDelete