Sunday, October 1, 2017

Keep The Lights On

Hi everyone! I thought today I'd take a break from florals (was hard to stop using the floral stamps) and use some cute animals stamps. What type of stamps can you not get away from?


First, I've die-cut a stitched rectangle to place at the top of the card base. Then, I traced lightly with a pencil where the rectangle opening would be so that it would give me an idea where to stamp the images. 

I've used Antique Linen (Distress Ink) to stamp the images so that I can achieve the no-line effect. Trim away the edges of the top panel that's sticking out and added some stickles to parts of the cards.







Antique Linen - Distress Ink
Prima Watercolours
Archival Black Ink


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments:

  1. Ooohhoo ! Great card !! I love the offset frame !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Nice post! Please tell us when I will see a follow up!
    Wall Lights

    ReplyDelete