Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Frosty Fun

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Woohoo, have you seen the fun and amazing new release? So many great new stamp sets!
Nevertheless  I played with the Frosty Fun Kit for this week's card.





All the kits are very popular so I thought I share a card wit a kit that is still available: The Frosty Fun kit. I really love this kit. There are so many awesome products in it and the colours are fantastic.
I decided to go with colours also I didn't used the patterend paper included in the kit.




  • It's difficult to colour white in images. If you look closely I used greys, blues and violetts for my snow castle - all in a very pale shade. It still looks like white but gets some dimension.
  • When I add enamel dots or sequins to my card I like to adhere them in a visual triangle - just lie I learned from "the big ones":
  • There is a lot of white going on on my card! To prevent the card of getting too boring I try to create different shades of white: on the snow castele and with the vellum circle.



A lot of products have been restocked over the last weeks. Hop over to the shop and treat yourself!



2 comments:

  1. So cute... the stamp set is adorable. Will the stamp set ever be made available for purchase on its own?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute card ! I love the dots of snow so much !

    ReplyDelete