Friday, October 27, 2017

A Magical Christmas Background

Hi there!
Samantha with you today, sharing an easy, fun and magical Christmas card! 





     

*swoon* that scripty font is just GORGEOUS!! I had to try to make a background worthy for it! 


Let's make this card!

- on a piece of cardstock, add watercolor! (I used Ken Oliver Color Bursts to create that beautiful turquoise color!)
- set aside to dry
- heat emboss the scripty word onto a piece of vellum and fussy cut 
- also heat emboss the rest of the sentiment onto a piece of black cardstock



- once the background is dry, use your stencil and two colors of embossing paste! (I used gold and white and LOOOOVE how it looks!)

- attach the phrases to the card


I love combining two different embossing pastes together! the tranisitons from gold to white add so much magic and fun! Just be sure not to contaminate the containers of embossing pastes together! Ha! 


I am in LOOOOOVE with the scripty font of the Christmas Surprise stamp set! I combined it with a small phrase from the Cool Buddies stamp set! I used the Waves of Snowflakes stencil in white and gold embossing paste! 

    

We want your opinion!!! Should the Create a Smile Shop also carry basic stamping supplies like acrylic blocks and ink? We want to know what YOU want!! Hit us up with your opinions!

~Samantha


  


1 comment:

  1. That's a stunning card ! About our opinion requested, I've answer you via email.

    ReplyDelete