Sunday, June 25, 2017

Be Bold - Part 3

Let's bring the boldness to your sentiment, this time :) So, I hope you're having a great Sunday and carry on reading this post :D 






First, I've stamped the word Thanks in the middle of the card base with Distress Ink Antique Linen. It give a light impression and I can use it with other watercolours on top of it without changing the colours I want to use. 

I use a thin waterbrush to just draw the in the alphabets with Prima Watercolours.

Next, as you can see I've added a thick black frame and little ribbons as embellishments. 







Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,




No comments:

Post a Comment