Sunday, May 14, 2017

Make Your Own Background - Part 2

Hey crafters! How have you been? Are you tired of rainbow background yet? I'm not ;) Hope you enjoy my card :D 




To make the colourful background, I've basically lay out watercolours using the Prima Watercolour in  a rainbow order without any define lines. 

Next, I've embossed the beautiful feathers on vellum paper so that I can get the vellum border on each feathers. Bunch them all up like a bouquet of flowers and add the sentiment in the center. 

To finish the card, I've splatter some white paint on the card as embellishment.



Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,




No comments:

Post a Comment