Thursday, May 25, 2017

Distress Inks 4/4 * coloring

Hi there, Nicole here.

This month is all about my four favorite Distress Ink techniques. So let's end this series with the last one: waterCOLORING with Distress Inks ...




I love creating with distress Inks and how versatile they are. Because I did not use them as much as I would love to, this month will be all about them.

Have you seen the other three techniques?
1. Ink blending
2. Ink smooshing
3. Stamping and spritzing with water


  1. stamp with a clear sticky ink on paper that you like for watercoloring, I used watercolor paper
  2. add white embossing powder and heat set it
  3. put some Distress Ink on a piece of plastic and add some water
  4. color your stamp with a brush, like you do with regular watercolors
  5. additionally add some white Nuvo Drops
 

Mandala


I'd love to see what you create. Show us your projects on Facebook -> Create A Smile Friends & Family

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment