This month is all about my four favorite Distress Ink techniques. So let's end this series with the last one: waterCOLORING with Distress Inks ...
I love creating with distress Inks and how versatile they are. Because I did not use them as much as I would love to, this month will be all about them.
Have you seen the other three techniques?
1. Ink blending
2. Ink smooshing
3. Stamping and spritzing with water
- stamp with a clear sticky ink on paper that you like for watercoloring, I used watercolor paper
- add white embossing powder and heat set it
- put some Distress Ink on a piece of plastic and add some water
- color your stamp with a brush, like you do with regular watercolors
- additionally add some white Nuvo Drops
I'd love to see what you create. Show us your projects on Facebook -> Create A Smile Friends & Family
Thanks for stopping by! See you soon :-)