Sunday, May 28, 2017

Back to Copics - Part 1

Hey crafters! I thought I'd bring out my dusty Copic markers and use them and let my watercolours take a break, a short one ;) 



So as you can see the card above, it's not complicated and quite clear how it was put together. But bright colour and kraft cardstock is one of my favourite combinations and, dare I say it, a classic. 

Okay so let's make this snappy. Flowers and leaves stamped out on a copic friend paper using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and go wild with the copic markers. Stamp out the sentiment with Versamark and dust it with white embossed powder. Finish it off with bright enamel dots. 




White Embossing Powder
VersaMark Ink


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,




No comments:

Post a Comment