Wednesday, March 8, 2017

((VIDEO)) Snowflake Stamps All Year

Hello crafty friends! It's Jess and today I have a card and a video with Snowflake Whispers and Just Saying Hello.








I never inked up the Snowflake Whispers set when it was time for winter and holiday crafting but I kept returning to the beautiful images in the set. I really like the two small images that looked almost like flowers. So I thought why not just pretend that they are meant to be flowers and make a simple year round hello card.





After deciding on my stamps I decided to use a large sentiment from Just Saying Hello, but the Friends Like You set would be perfect too. I stamped the snowflakes/flowers around it in some colored ink.


I love the little enamel hearts from the Frosty Fun Kit that are now available separately. They were the perfect finishing touch for this card.







Creating a custom matching mat for you card by using ink around the edge of cardstock.














You still have plenty of time to enter the Create a Smile challenge this month. The theme is Letters! You could win a 15€ gift card!

No comments:

Post a Comment