Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Let's Party!

Hey stampers, Anni here!
Are you ready for some flowers? Because there are some on my card I want to show you today! The sentiment says: Let's Party!





I don't often use solid stamps as I love to colour images. But I really like this flower from the set called Magic Flowers. And I wanted to use all these ink pads that I have in so many colours!





  • Choose your ink pads. I decided to go with warm colours.
  • Stamp all your flowers and leaves. I always stamp more than I need to have them on hand.
  • And now the fussy cutting begins...
  • Stamp the sentiment on a stripe of black cardstock and heat emboss it in white.
  • Assemble the card.



      



2 comments:

  1. Can't go wrong with rainbow colored flowers! This card will surely brighten someone's day!

    ReplyDelete