Samantha here and today I have a bright and happy Thank You card!
The idea for this card won't surprise you: that stamp set is my FAVORITE and I love rainbows! Ha!
So let's make this!
- stamp and heat emboss the image multiple times onto watercolor cardstock
- using watercolors, add the colors in a rainbow pattern (I used my Kuretaki Gansai Watercolors)
- be sure to keep your paint wet so the colors mix and blend on their own
- allow to dry
- heat emboss the sentiment in white onto a rectangle of black cardstock
- pop up with foam tape
- add clear droplets and splatters of shimmer paint
You can create just as gorgeous of a card with markers or other kinds of watercolors, too!
Oh that gooooorrrrgggeeeeoooouusss Decorated Wishes stamp set just has my heart! And the phrase is from the Decorated Wishes - Mixed Add on set - such a perfect companion!!
Did you know that Create a Smile Stamps is offering FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE for a limited time?! JUMP on that!!!!! It's such a fabulous deal!!