Today I want to show you a card I made before Christmas. It has a tiny sneak peek on it! Can you guess what?
You can easily makes this card into a winter birthday card by changing the sentiment.
I wanted to create a Christmas card a little bit more classy and elegant. You know for all the people you can't send those super cute critters.
- Mask off a circle on your cardstock.
- Stamp all the little snowflakes you could find in your stash in various colours. Focus on the area around the circle and stamp only a few snowflakes farer away.
- Add some ink blending to get a more defined circle shape.
- Stamp the sentiment in the circle and heat emboss it with silver sparkling embossing powder.
- Add faux stitching around the circle.
- Stamp and heat emboss the rest of the sentiment in white on a stripe of blue cardstock.
- Cut stripes of silver and blue cardstock.
- Assemble the card.
- Add some stickles for finishing touches.