Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Winter Greetings!

Hi everyone! 
Raluca here with a new Christmas card using different stamps :).



As I told you before, I'm in love with the new "Frosty Fun" winter kit and I want to use it as much as I can.  So I decided to pair it with some other stamps to create a winter scene. 



First, I prepared all the elements for the card. On a piece of white cardstock I stamped all the images and colored them with colored pencils. 
Then, on another piece of white cardstock I stamped the snowflakes in VersaMark, I heat embossed them and I ink blended the background using Distress Inks. 
From another piece of white cardstock I die cut some snow hills and a scalloped panel. 
On the bottom hill I stamped the sentiment. 
I glued everything together and my card was done. 


I felt like my card was missing some green so I looked through my stash and when I saw the little triangles from the "Going Graphic" stamp set I knew that they were perfect as Christmas trees :). So don't be afraid to mix and match different sets. 






Frosty Fun Kit





If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

No comments:

Post a Comment