Hello crafty friends, Nicole here.
Is it cold where you live? Well, here in Switzerland, it is. That's why I made a "warm greetings" card :-)
The new and super fund winter kit "frosty fun" comes with a lot of cool items. I wanted to use the pretty snowflake stencil.
- take some craft paper create a background using white embossing paste and the "frosty fun" stencil
- let it dry and die cut the panel with a stitched rectangle die
- cut some stripes from vellum and stick your sentiment on them using the alpha stickers
- use your stapler to attach your sentiment to the craft panel
- glue your panel to your card base and add some embellishements
Do you need some (last minute) ideas for christmas cards? Check the latest posts from the Design Team. These ladies have some pretty fun ideas! :-D
Have a happy day!