Monday, December 5, 2016

There's snow friend like you......

Hi there it's Anja again with ofcourse another christmascard for you.

 
 




I wanted to use those great letterstickers that come with the new kit in a different way.
And ofcourse since it's already December I had to make another christmascard for my stash.
 
 



I started by stamping the image onto my cardbase. Stamped it again on some maskingpaper and placed it onto my stamped image.
Now I used the stencil with the snowflakes with watermark ink and white heat embossed it.
I sponged the background with distress ink en randomly placed some letterstickers but made sure to from the word SNOW in the middle.
Stamped the word there's onto some black cardstock and white heat embossed it.
Colored the image with copics and then cut away the side of the frontpanel leaving the image hanging out at the side.
Stamped the sentiment and adhered some of the enamel stickers.
Placed some coordinating paper at the inside of the card.






Stamps;

Frosty fun kit and Made of Snow.









Follow us on Facebook, instagram and join in the fun with our monthly challenge. We love to see and hear you.

Have a great week;
Hugs Anja
 

No comments:

Post a Comment