Saturday, December 17, 2016

Spring Flowers on a Christmas Card

Hey stampers, Anni here!
I am back with my last (I hope) Christmas card for this year!





I wanted to use this awesome crocus set again. But I still needed some Christmas cards. So I thought about making them ook more like pointsettias. Coloring them red and adding yellow enamel dots did the trick, I think!




  • Stamp and heat emboss the flowers in white on watercolor paper. 
  • Color them with ZIG Clean Color Real Brsuh pens.
  • Fussy cut all the flowers.
  • For the leaves I colored some of the flowers in green and cut them apart.
  • Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment with platinum embossing powder on a piece of white cardstock. Cut it in an angle.
  • Assemble the card.
  • Add some yellow eneamel dots in various shades to the center of the flowers.



      

No comments:

Post a Comment