Saturday, December 3, 2016

Happy X-Mas

Hey stampers, Anni here!
Don't you all love the latest kit called Frosty Fun? I am totally in love with the color combo!






Of course I wanted to use the other products of the kit (for my last card I used the die) and I wanted to create a card using the colors of the kit.




  • It's so easy to create something with the kit because the products go together so perfectly.
  • To add some details to your image use gel pens! I gave the snowman a polka dot sweater and isn't it cute?
  • For the background I used the stencil in the kit with glitter paste - hard to see but an amazing effect in real life - trust me!
  • Too give the apkphabet stickers a little bit of dimension just add Glossy accent!


The newest month challenge just started the theme is:




No comments:

Post a Comment