Sunday, December 11, 2016

Frosty Kit Die + Stop Motion Video

OMG! I'm so excited to share this post with you! I decided to give stop-motion a try and today I will share with you my first video on this card over on my instagram (mjeggtofu). I hope you'll like it! The details of the card-making process is also down below. 




To start, I've die-cut the bottom part of the die thrice. And then, I've made strips of rainbow using Distress Inks because the colours are vibrant and also, I really felt like it ;) Stick your rainbow strips on the card panel and place the die cut below the strip.

Add your sentiment and you're done! Absolutely simple!




Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,




1 comment: