Sunday, December 4, 2016

Frosty Fun Kit - Using the Die

Hi Everyone! If you didn't already know this, Create A Smile has released a brand new kit! Today I'm using the die as the highlight for this card. Enjoy :D 



These are the materials I used for this card. The alphabet sticker was a spontaneous idea towards the end :) I used my Prima watercolours, Pretty Pink Posh gold sequins, the gorgeous Die from the new kit and watercolour paper.

As you can also see that I've coloured the "sky" in a very loose watercolour manner and colouring in the bottom portion of the die-cut :)


I went a bit nuts over the sequins as usually to make it look like "snow" haha. And using the Alphabet Stickers for sentiment. 


Did you get the kit yet? I have a mini video of the content on my instagram (mjeggtofu) if you would like to check it out. 




Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,



No comments:

Post a Comment