Monday, December 19, 2016

A lot of snowmen......

Hi there it's Anja again with another christmascard.

 
Since it's almost Christmas I had to make another christmascard for my stash I am so much behind this year.
I stamped those little snowmen on top of each other and smooches some ink besides them so I decided to fuzzy cut the right side.
 
 
 


I started with a white cardbse and stamped the snowmen on top of each other. Fuzzy cut them and colored them with copics.
I used the little snowflake die from the kit and die cut it at random.
The diecut snowflakes where adhered to the card and I stamped some smaller snowflakes.
To finish it of I glued some little sequins to the card.
To give the diecut some more interest I glued some patterend paper at the inside of the card.


 
 

 

Stamps;
 
 
 
 
Cool cuts (dies);
 
 
 





We love to see what you all create with the lovely supplies from Create a smile stamps.

Have a great week;

Hugs Anja

2 comments:

  1. I love the snowmen. They are so cute standing one on top of the other. I really like this card.

    ReplyDelete