Do you remember my card from last week? Well, I liked the idea of a rainbow colored christmas card so much that I made another one.
- stamp the snowflakes on watercolorpaper (or a paper you like for ink blending) with a clear and sticky ink and heat emboss it with white embossing powder
- use the ink blending technique with Distress Inks for coloring your card. I used picked raspberry, peacock feathers and squeezed lemonade. Let the colors overlap to create orange and green
- take a water brush or a water tank brush and add some details. Where you put the water, the Distress Ink will fade.
- add water splatters or glitter-water splatters
- die cut the pannel and a white frame
- stamp your sentiment on the pannel
- adhere your pannel on your cardbase and add the frame with foam tape
- decorate with sequins and enamel dots or liquid drops (I used Nuvo Crystal Drops)
There's a brand new challenge going on and it's a fun and easy one. We would love to see your "hello" cards and creations.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a lovely day :-)