Today I have a Christmas card for you - in the middle of summer!
I may have already told you that I challenge myself to male two Christmas card per month. And for this card I KNEW I had to use the Cool Buddies finally again because I love this set so much!
- For the background I used the stencil from the winter kit (unfortunately it is no longer available).
- I stamped, colored with Copics and fussy cut the fox.
- I chose some stripes of patterned paper, washi tape and cardstock and stacked them up.
- For the final touch I adhered some sequins onto the card and a little bit of Stickles on them.
- You can achieve a totally different look from stencils when you move the stencil while you add the ink. For this background I added a first layer of ink blending before I used the stencil. At the end I splashed some water on the card panel.
- For Christmas cards I love a little bit of Gold and glitter.
- The stripes of patterned paper are perfect to use up some snippets.
Yesterday started a new challenge on the Create a Smile blog. The current theme is birthday - an easy one. so play along!