Friday, June 3, 2016

Winner May

Hi everybody :-)

today I will give you the winner of our may linky-challenge. But its the last winner in this game. From this month we have a new Challenge-System... all informations you'll find here :-)
 
My best-buddy Mr. Random helped me chose a card :-) And the Winner is...



Nicole!! Wohoo.... the funny thing is, she created a card for our challenge in the Facebook-Group, but she doubled her winning-chance with entering her card also on this blog. And it worked :-) Isn't her card awesome? :-)  


Nicole, you won this 15 Euro Shop-Gift-Card, please connect Christine to get your Prize :-)


So, then take your chance so often you can, play anlong on our blog-challange or on our challenges in our Facebook-Groub "Friends & Familys"... have fun and good luck to you!

Bay, bye :-)




2 comments:

  1. WHAT?! Oh my, I'm so surprised right now! :-D Thank you very much!
    Have a lovely day!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete