Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Treat Yourself

Hello friends! It's Keeway here today and I have a super sweet, simple watercolor to share with you.





I really love sweets and I imagined a whirlwind of wonderful sweets when I saw this stamp set. I wanted to create that look with some easy watercoloring.






  • I stamped all images on watercolor paper.
  • I painted the background all in watercolors. First the background first, with some wet on wet technique. Then when the background is dry, I painted in all the desserts, and the cute little hippo!
  • I adhered 2 thin strips of scalloped stitched edges to the sides of the card.




2 comments:

  1. Love the striped edges. Great colors. I also love all the colors on the food in the air. I've done water colors before but I've never painted on water color paper before. I might have to buy some and try painting on it. Great card!

    ReplyDelete