Monday, June 13, 2016

Some more beach party fun......

Hello it's Anja again to bring you some inspiration at least I hope I will.

 
 



I really loved the different patterned papers from the beach party kit. This was no exception. I cut the strip of paper and then I had a hard time deciding what to do. I finally decided to make it a focal point on the card by placing it at an angle and building my scene around it.



I used a topfolded orange cardbase and a sligthly smaller white panel. On another white piece of cardstock I adhered the stripe of patterned paper and glued it down at the white panel after stamping and coloring my scenery.
I did some masking, stamping and coloring and adhered the whole onto my ornage cardbase.




Beach party kit;



Stamps; Comfy





I like to use coordinating colors for my images when I use patterned papers.
When I stamped the images I got a smear onto my cardstock so I tried to hide it by drwaing some birds so nobody will ever notice there was a little spot.








We have some great challenges going on so please join in the fun.

Have a great week;

Anja

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anja, Your card is adorable. I am curious as to who won this kit? I have been following to find out but never saw it? Was just curious.

    ReplyDelete