Today I have a rainbow card for you!
A kind co-worker of mine is leaving us in summer. I wanted to make a card for her. She is a very warm, kind and funny person so I needed something special, colorful and bright. Rainbow colors are perfect for that!
- Stamp, color and fuzzy cut all the birds!
- Color a ground with Copics on the cardbase.
- Arrange the birds on the card and adhere them with dimensional tape.
- Emboss the sentiment on black cardstock in white.
- Add it to the card.
- To finish up the card add some glossy accents to the beaks.
- There was a lot of fuzzy cutting involved in this card. If you don't like fuzzy cutting you could stamp the birds directly on the cardbase and make it a one layer card.
- A sentiment on a stripe of black cardstock provides always a good contrast to bright colors.