Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Let's have a Monster Party!

Hi!

Marika here with a new card, this card is all about the colouring, and creating a mini work of art!





I've been seeing this wonderful art out there with different coloured lines, I love how soft it makes the images look so I just had to try it out myself. I've also had these monsters on my table for weeks just screaming at me to play with them and thought they would be perfect for this card.



The techniques behind getting this result is quite easy and here is a video on how I did step by step.





This is a great technique if you love having different coloured outlines, but if you do have a whole bunch of copic friendly inkpads in different colours you could stamp each image in different ink and skip the outlining part.



1 comment:

  1. Mika your card is simply adorable. You did a fantastic job colouring it as well!

    ReplyDelete