Monday, June 27, 2016

Have a colorful day.......


Hello everyone it's Anja again with another card to inspire you. At least I hope it will.


 




I wanted to use the bright colors from our last beach party kit and make a shaker card with the included sequins.
So going through my stamps the idea got to me to use that cute little bird for the balloon shaker.






I first searched for some matching cardstock to use for my cardbase.
I made a topfolded cardbase out of orange cardstock.
Cut a stripe out of the patterned paper and adhered it to the cardbase.
I diecut a rectangle piece of white copic friendly cardstock and diecut the balloon shape.
Stamped the little bird and colored it in the same colors as the sequins.
With a black marker I drawn an outline for the balloon and a string from the ballon to the bird to hold the balloon.
Made the shaker and use some sequins from the kit.
Stamped the sentiment and used some enamel stickers to finish of the card.

 
 
 
 
Stamps;
 



Beach party kit;






If you use matching colors for your images with the papers you use your project will be more complete.
If you have trouble using the patterned papers just use a little piece to give an extra accent to your card.



 
The challenge is still going on so please join us we love to see what you create.
 
Have a great week;
Hugs Anja
 

 

3 comments: