Monday, June 20, 2016

Happy graduation......

Hi there it's Anja again on this monday with another card for you.





The past few days many of our friends have been stressed about their examinations and were relieved to hear they passed. So I had to make some graduation cards for them.


 

I started with a black cardbase and adhered a slightly smaller red panel to it. I took another slightly smaller white panel and stamped the paper and the numbers. Colored them with copics and stamped the sentiment.
To bring it all together I made an outline with a black marker.
Stamped the cute owl and colord it and fuzzy cut it. Placed it with some foamtape on the number 0.
Diecut the monocle out of black cardstock and glued it down. To make "glasses"I used some glossy accents.



Stamps;

Friends in the Woods, Just because, Mini Birthday , Crystal numbers and Flaschenpost



Cool cuts (dies)

Magical frame;








As you know by now I love to stretch stamps and I am Always looking for ideas to use the stamps in different ways. You can also combine the different sets that's what I like so much of those stampsets.







There is still time to join in the fun of our monthly challenge we love to see what you all come up with.

Have a great week;

Hugs Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment