Sunday, June 26, 2016

DIY Background Part 2

Hi Everyone!  Sorry for being a bit late, the internet broke down and I couldn't save post early enough. So, another week of DIY background.

Don't forget! The Challenge of the Month is still going on!  One lucky winner will receive a 15€ gift card.







The great thing about this card is that, you can use with literally ANY stamp sets you have.  I decided to use the bottles to show an example of how you can do it. I've made my own masking using a regular typing paper and a temporary adhesive. The typing paper is good and thin for this method. You can also use post-its or regular masking paper if you have. 


To stamp, I'm using Memento black ink because it works well with Copic. So, choose your black in carefully as you don't want to ruin your piece after all that stamping and masking effort.

As you can see in the first photo, that I cut the piece and have the kraft cardstock shown. But you can leave the background as it is and use a black cardstock with a white embossed sentiment to finish.



All Create A Smile products : 


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Thanks for stopping by,


2 comments:

  1. I love all the colors! I've never done masking on a card before. I may have to try that. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wohoo Marina
    soo beautiful bottle background
    LUV!!

    ReplyDelete