Monday, April 18, 2016

Sunshine.......

Hi there it's Anja again on this monday. It seems like we are getting some nice weather over here so spring is in the air.
I hope you liked the new release as much as we do and ordered some of those lovely stamps to get creative.

Here is my card for today to give you some extra Sunshine...

 



As we already mentioned before ,Christine started a new facebook group called ; create a smile friends & family and she places at a regular base some moodboards to inspire you.


So the card for today is based upon a moodboard which you can find on this facebook group.

I again did some inlaid diecutting with the lovely die from the Sending Sunshine kit.



I started with a panel from watercolor paper and did some smooching with distress inks and a swirl stencil. I diecut the icecone die three times and made sure to collect all the pieces. I diecut the icecone three more times out of some watercolor paper and only used the outline to place back into the colored paper. Now for the funpart I placed back all those little colored pieces like a puzzle. To finish of the card I used the chipboard swirl from the kit and adhered some strips of washi-tape. White heat embossed the sentiment on some vellum and placed some sequins.




Stamps;

Served up



Kit;

Sending Sunshine;





When you do some inlaid diecutting make sure you collect all the pieces from your diecutting to place them back. Adhere some doublesided tape at the back of your paper so you can easily place back all those little pieces.







Don't forget to link up your creations over at the side or join our facebook group we love to see what you make with our supplies.

Have a great week;

Anja



3 comments:

  1. The card is very colorful which I love and uses a lot of my favorite color yellow. The perfect spring and summer card to give someone. Love it!

    ReplyDelete