Friday, April 22, 2016

Spring Greetings

Hello Crafters!

It's Kelly here and I'm happy to report Spring has finally arrived here!
Whoo hoo!

I'm celebrating with a happy hippo card :)


I think the hippo with his serving cart is just darling but I'm always trying to find a way to use my stamps differently. I figured out if I masked the top portion I could turn it into an open topped cart. What to add to the cart? Why flowers of course!! 

I started by using that post it note to mask my cart and then we were off and running! You can watch the card come together in the video below. 



We have a mood board challenge running on our Facebook page until April 27th. Come play along! 

Thanks for visiting guys! 




2 comments:

  1. How cute is this card? Oh my gosh! I love it! I've heard of masking but I've never done it before. I like what you did though. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring in, the cutest of stamps and your card is fabulous. Brought a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete