Spring arrived here in Berlin and I hope it has where ever you are, too.
Nevertheless I have a Get Well card for you today! It says something like"Caught a bug?" but in German the saying is more like "Caught something?". That's why the sentiment goes perfectly with the little monster from Monster Party.
I was thinking about other things that would fit into the bottle from the set "Message in a Bottle"/"Flaschenpost". When I went through my stash of Create a Smile stamps this little monster instantly caught my eye! Perfect!
- Stamp, color and fuzzy cut the bottle and the monster.
- Die cut the banner shape.
- Stamp the background.
- Heat emboss the sentiment on a tiny strip of cardstock.
- Assemble the card.
- It isn't so easy to color the bottle - well, not for me. But Sandy Allnock made a great video on how to color glass.
- The banner die isn't as long as it seems on my card. With partial die cutting I created the size I needed for this card.
- Stamp and heat emboss the background. Stamp the background a second time a tiny bit off with white pigment ink. It is a great subtle effect.
Have you already joined the Facebook group Create a Smile Friends and Family? There is so much fun going on there with chats, challenges, sneaks...