Saturday, April 9, 2016

Get well soon

Hey stampers, Anni here, with a Get well card today - again!








I love anthing with a fox! This stamp was tempting me for a long time! So I finally used it!




  • It's so easy to create a subtle background by stamping with a white pigment ink on colored cardstock.
  • For a layout of a card you can go symmetrical as I did on this card or asymmetrical. For this image I choose to go with symmetrical because the image and the die cut are symmetrical as well!
  • I choose the same color for the sentiment as for the card base! 



Next week is release week - cutest stamps ahead!



      

5 comments:

  1. That card is so cute - I love that fox stamp! I almost purchased this set just for the fox stamp, but had to stop myself. Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete